Sustainability & Carbon
As one of the cornerstones of renewable energy Photovoltaic systems are an area where SESC excel. We'll advise, install, test and commission your PV setup.
Harness The Energy Of The Sun With Help From SESC
SESC offer consulting and engineering services for the solar across the solar industry. We work with clients across the world, providing comprehensive services, from feasibility analysis and design review through to installation, optimization, and commissioning of photovoltaic (PV) systems.
Our solar experts can take clients through the full development cycle of a project, starting with validation of a project’s feasibility and progressing to the design, construction oversight, commissioning, turnover and post start-up monitoring, measurement and verification of project electrical and renewable energy levels.
"True sustainability goes beyond easing environmental impact. It makes good business sense."
Put The Environment First And The Rest Will Follow
As your chosen partner for your solar PV projects we offer tailor-made solutions based on individual project requirements throughout the entire project life. We assist our clients with comprehensive advice and future-proof solutions based on expert knowledge and state-of-the-art technology. Our broad range of services covers:
• Expert planning, engineering and Project Management services throughout the entire project life-cycle.
• State-of-the-art Solar Resource Assessments, measurements, energy yield & soiling studies as well as topographical surveys.
• Full range of services for comprehensive advice from one of the world’s leading Environmental Consultants..
• Services covering all engineering disciplines within power transmission needed for Grid Connection of solar PV plants.
• Innovative structure design, world class Civil Expertise and specialist geotechnical know-how for long lasting solutions.
• Asset Management for performance follow-up on your solar PV plant or portfolio based on a KPI driven monitoring system.
• High level in-depth investigations revealing Risks & Chances for our clients prior to plant acquisition or financing.
• Strategic Management Consulting and special services for entering new markets and service portfolios on client side.