MEP Installation Works
SESC provide a full installation service with packages of work covering all Mechanical, Electrical and Data Infrastructure installations. Supporting principal contractors with various sizes and scope of projects, our in-house specialists deliver ontarget programmes, within budget, on time and to the highest environmentally friendly standards.
Our engineering teams have expertise in various sectors including commercial, retail, industrial, public sector, education, leisure and prestige hotel/residential.
All aspects of mechanical and electrical work can be undertaken by our experienced team of engineers including, Heating and Cooling systems, air conditioning, ventilation and pipework, and lighting, including specialist ighting controls.
SESC engineers ensure the highest levels of green business practices are utilised thorughout the insllation process.
Snapshot of SESC Services*:
Our experienced staff install lighting and AV systems, including but not limited to installations such as theatres, museums, shopping centres, conference rooms, schools and colleges:
1. Instalation of Automated Lighting Control Systems
2. Home Automation System ( HAS )
3. LV and ELV Electrical Power Distribution
4. Access Control System
5. Video Surveillance System
6. Closed Circuit TV System (CCTV)
7. Public Address System
8. Hotel Guest Room Management System
9. Building Management System ( BMS)
10. Switchgear, contactors and resistors
11. Display lighting
12. Low voltage lighting
13. Air conditioning and heating
14. Internal and external replacement of lamps
15. Data and communications cabling
16. Fault finding and repairs
Our expert technicians provide services covering all aspects of HVAC system installations, including:
1. Heating, Ventilation & Airconditioning Services ( HVAC)
2. Plumbing & Drainage System
3. Mechanical Car Park Ventilation System
4. Customized Maintenance Program /Facility Management (FM) Services
5. Staircase Pressurization System
*SESC services are not limited those listed above.
For project inquiries, please call: +971 55 910 3267 or fill out the form below:
Office 1002, Burj Gate Tower
Sheikh Zayed Road
PO Box 171456
Tel: +971 4 303 8309
Fax: +971 4 303 8309